I am extremely excited that our girls will spend the first few years of their lives under an Obama administration. Sofia has learned quickly who Obama is (well, at least she recognizes him on TV and can say his name very clearly). I took Tuesday off and it was a BEAUTIFUL day. Warm and sunny…people smiling on the street and proudly sporting their “I Voted” stickers. I spent the day knocking on doors making sure people had voted and encouraged those that hadn’t yet.

Posing with Sofia before I left to knock on doors
When I was leaving that morning I looked back at our home and realized we hadn’t taken any photos. The leaves were a gorgeous yellow and looked great with our pumpkins and scarecrow in the background.

The third floor is our bedroom

A little closer view of our porch
The Bongornos came over after they had worked their neighborhood to watch the election results.

Fiona and Nora shared nicely

Fiona celebrated a little too hard. Actually she just fell asleep in between bites of avocado.
Sisterly Love
Fiona has been quite mobile. She’s been busy crawling and she’s pulling herself up in her crib and using the toy drawer as support, as well as pulling herself up to the family room coffee table and couches. I think she’ll be walking pretty soon. Sofia has been playing more with her, crawling alongside Fiona. Unfortunately there are sparks of jealousy…I came home one day last week and was told Sofia had bitten Fiona on the cheek. You can still see clear impressions of Sofia’s teeth on Fiona’s right cheek. I asked Sofia about it and she just said that Fiona cried and she got a time out.
In any case, here are some cute photos:

We gave the girls their first joint bath last week

Nana Boyd bought the girls matching shirts. Sofia’s says “Big Sisters Rock” and Fiona’s says “Little Sisters Rock”

More cute pics

Ready for another bath
No comments:
Post a Comment