As usual I enlisted Joe’s help in setting up a photo shoot of the girls for our annual Christmas cards. Unfortunately even after all that I only managed to actually mail out a handful. Next year I will definitely get on this sooner!
In any case the girls were very cute.

One of like 100 shots
The girls take a break between shoots to gossip.
Poor Fiona will wear hand me downs until she can protest, but it’s a good way to see how similar, and different, the girls are from each other.
Fiona at nine months
Sofia at seven monthsPart-tay!
As a prelude to the holiday festivities we joined Alta and her family in celebrating her first birthday. It was a cute cowgirl themed party and Alta modeled an adorable dress made special for the occasion.

Alta is one!
Sofia enjoyed riding the pony and Fiona got into the spirit by wearing a cowboy hat.


The big cupcake that Damon made, in lieu of a traditional birthday cake, was adorable. Happy Birthday big girl!
Santaland Diaries
Joe and I joined Rob and Emma and a few of their friends to watch David Sedaris’ “Santaland Diaries” at the intimate Cleveland Public Theatre. It was a fun production and afterward we went next door for dinner at Luxe, also to celebrate Emma’s birthday.

Rob & Emma; Happy Birthday Emma!
Belated good-bye!
Itzel finally went home on December 20th. We enjoyed having her and we’ll miss her!

More photos from Christmas and New Year’s Eve forthcoming! If you can't wait, you can click here .
2 comments:
I follow your blog!! Happy New Year. Looks like you guys have been busy. Hopefully we will see you and the girls soon.
Yay, thanks for your comment! I hardly get any :)
Post a Comment