Friday, October 8, 2010

Sooo Behind!

In the interest of catching up, I'm posting photos from Sofia's trip to Texas and some from my weekend, solo, with Fiona, but I still have to post a number of other photos from that weekend and subsequent ones to get us up-to-date!

In the meantime....

Texas

Joe and Sofia went to Amarillo to join the family in celebrating Tyler's wedding. Unfortunately Fiona and I stayed behind (too taxing for a 2 1/2 year old and for me!). Sofia had a fabulous time enjoying attention from the grandparents, greatgrandparents and cousins, especially with her partner-in-crime, Keira. Granny arranged for a "Princess" party where they dressed up, stuffed a poodle and got their first pedicure.








Sofia models the dress Abi Polanco made her this summer






Check out her cute boots!

Fiona Meets Dora
Fiona and I also had a very nice weekend starting with celebrating Dora's Birthday at the Children's Museum, along with Fiona's friend Mae.


Fiona and Mae color while the guest of honor shows up






Fiona had a great time!

Next post may include more Texas wedding pics and photos from Ingenuity Fest (plus maybe pics and updates from the past two weekends)! Keep watching!

No comments: