I can't believe it's already been two months since we returned from sunny Playa del Carmen! In any case, we had a great time, as usual. Abi Polanco and Great-grandma came to stay with the girls for a week while Joe and I, along with our friends Jen and Ron and Molly and Joel, jetted off to Playa. Thanks mom!
First dinner at Playa del Carmen

Dinner poolside.

"Fancy dinner"

Ron enjoying the natural pool in Xcaret.
There are about 260 other photos that I'll spare you, but you get the idea.
Sophie's Birthday!
Joe and I missed Sophie O's bday (we stayed an extra couple of days in Mexico), but Sofia and Fiona represented.
We spent the first couple of days in town and the rest of the time at a nearby resort. We spent a lot of time eating, sleeping, drinking and lounging by the pool.
First dinner at Playa del Carmen

Dinner poolside.

"Fancy dinner"
Bye Mr. Tortuga!
Hard-earned drink
The guys came across an altar to Corona beer.

Ron enjoying the natural pool in Xcaret.
There are about 260 other photos that I'll spare you, but you get the idea.
Sophie's Birthday!
Joe and I missed Sophie O's bday (we stayed an extra couple of days in Mexico), but Sofia and Fiona represented.
Impromptou St. Patty's Day Bonfire
And finally wrapping up the March blog, we joined the W family for an impromptou St. Patty's Day bonfire.
My camera was lost while in Mexico so photos for April will be scarce. We're in the market for a new one, so any recommendations are welcome!







No comments:
Post a Comment