The OCBC article was published a few days ago.
www.cleveland.com/plaindealer/stories/index.ssf?/base/z2spe/1197970552267740.xml&coll=2
Unfortunately, in my opinion, the article focused on nearby suburbs and the concept of babysitting co-ops and barely mentioned Ohio City. I had hoped (as I had suggested) that the focus of the article would be the fact that there are many young, professional, families staying in the city of Cleveland, despite the constant news about the depopulation and poverty of the city. The babysitting co-op was an example of how many young families there are and that the need has arisen for this type of network; a network that helps strengthen these families’ commitment to remain in the city.
Well, regardless, the co-op seems to be going well and I know it's been great for us. Joe set up a simple website and I've added a little content: www.ohiocityco-ops.com
The website also includes a page on the food co-op.
No comments:
Post a Comment