
More birthdays...
The past few weeks the girls have been invited to a couple of birthday parties. Fiona and Sofia got to dress up as princesses at Sophie's bday party.


And they got to dress up again for August's first birthday celebrated at B-Side in Cleveland Heights.

Lots of juice and crayons were a hit.

Nana and Papa came to visit that weekend and came along for the party.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday, Sofia's school had "Wacky Hair" day and "Wacky Clothes" day.

Fiona got in on the wacky hair action

Wacky patterns and mismatched shoes (not shown)
And finally...
Fernanda accidentally locked Fiona in the car on her way to take Sofia to school. Fiona didn't seem to mind the wait for daddy to come home and unlock the door.

No pics, but Joe and I had relatively fun work trips, though we took them separately. Joe went to Las Vegas and netted about $65 from his gambling binge. I went to New Orleans and ran through the Garden District, took a "haunted" tour of the French Quarter, biked with a group through the Bywater and St. Roch's neighborhoods and toured a Brad Pitt house in the lower ninth ward. I'm hoping Joe and I can go back sometime and see more of the city. Although Joe's been for Mardi Gras a few times he can't remember much beyond flashing and beads.
No comments:
Post a Comment