We had our last ultrasound yesterday and the tech asked me whether I was eating a lot of sugar and/or carbs. She said the baby's belly is pretty big and overall the baby's chubby! At this point, she thinks the baby weighs about 7 lb 6 oz. I'm a little suspect, because I know of so many babies that were "supposed" to be a certain weight, in utero, only be born either much smaller or bigger.
For my sake, I hope Fiona's much smaller, because we still have a month to go! I'm cutting down on sweets, just in case. As a reference, Sofia was born two weeks late and weighed 7 lb 1 oz.
I really do think that exercise played a part in how good I felt with Sofia, even up to the point of labor. I exercised every day and was very good about my diet. Unfortunately this time I wasn't able to exercise very consistently and I indulged in many sweets. Plus this cold has really kicked my butt and I am very lethargic. I hope I can regain some energy soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment